Watercraft Insurance

From Mega-Yachts to small runabouts, we understand your need for watercraft insurance protection on the open water. We offer insurance options that are tailored to our private clients. Talk to your agent about permitted users, who should be listed on the policy & boating restrictions on typical watercraft policies.

Coverages Available:

  • Hovercraft Insurance

  • Airboats Insurance

  • Land Boats Insurance

  • Personal Watercraft Insurance

  • Yacht Insurance

  • Bass boat Insurance

  • Mini Jet Boat Insurance

  • Sailboat Insurance

  • Pontoon Insurance

  • Houseboat Insurance

  • Cabin Cruiser Insurance

  • Fishing Boat Insurance

  • Runabout Insurance

Swingle, Collins & Associates specializes in watercraft insurance coverage The descriptions of coverages listed on this website are brief and subject to the provisions, limitations, and exclusions that can only be expressed in your policy and related endorsements. For additional information of how Swingle, Collins & Associates can assist in meeting your coverage needs for sailboat insurance, houseboat insurance, or yacht insurance please contact your dedicated risk manager. The information contained on this page is provided for informational and educational purposes only. It contains general information on insurance issues and may not reflect the most current developments in insurance coverage and is unlikely to apply in all factual scenarios. The information does not include all the terms, coverages, exclusions, limitations or conditions that may be contained in the actual insurance contract language. The policies themselves must be read for those details. Sample policy forms will be made available upon reasonable request.