Staffing agencies offer flexibility to any employer with personnel needs. The advantages of outsourcing labor have led the industry to grow to over $80 billion in 2005. Companies appreciate the ability to quickly ramp up production or bring in a specialty employee for a short term contract. Employees say they use temporary staffing as a bridge to full time employment. Professional Employment Organizations (PEOs) are a relatively new industry, only having started in the late 1970’s, but their popularity has soared. PEOs now operate in all 50 states and brought in over $68 billion of revenue in 2008. PEOs help American small and midsized businesses handle the growing demands of government regulation.
Though staffing and PEOs are such large industries, very few receive the insurance expertise these employment companies need. Insurance carriers have a difficult time insuring these companies. Underwriters want to know: What will the employee be doing at the job site? How long will they be there? Do they have the proper training? Is the job site safe? This ambiguity has led many insurance carriers and insurance agencies to avoid working with this dynamic industry.
Swingle Collins, on the other hand, has over a decade of experience in recruiting, and we've become a leading risk management firm for the employment industry. Employment agencies have found that Swingle Collins broadens their insurance coverage while driving the lowest available price in the marketplace, typically saving them 20 to 40%. Swingle Collins handles all types of staffing agency insurance from light industrial to locum tenens. We also work with our clients to help them through the WRC Certification process.
- Allied Temporary Staffing
- Nurse Temporary Staffing
- Locum Tenen
- Office Professional Temporary Staffing
- Warehouse and Industrial Staffing
- Apartment Temporary Staffing
- Skilled Contractor Staffing
Staffing Agency Insurance - Available Coverages
- Staffing Errors & Omissions Insurance
- Combined Errors and Omissions and General Liability Policies
- Claims Made or Occurrence forms.
- Per location general liability insurance (per contract)
- Blanket Waiver of Subrogation
- Low deductibles to avoid needing letters of credit
- Soft Hammer Clause
- Choice of Council
- Punitive Damages Coverage
- Abuse and Molestation Coverage
- Favorable Reporting Terms
- Broad definitions of service
- Workers compensation in all 50 states with zero, small, and large deductibles.
- Hired/Non-Owned Auto Liability
- Employment Practices Liability for suits from employees and from clients.
- Crime Coverage for first and third party thefts/Fidelity Bonds
- Commercial Umbrella and Excess Liability
- Direct Hire Errors and Omissions
- Employee Benefits Liability
- General Liability
- Office Package Policy
- Directors and Officers Coverage
Swingle, Collins & Associates specializes in staffing agency insurance coverage The descriptions of coverages listed on this website are brief and subject to the provisions, limitations, and exclusions that can only be expressed in your policy and related endorsements. For additional information of how Swingle, Collins & Associates can assist in meeting your coverage needs for nurse temporary staffing, apartment temporary staffing, or office professional temporary staffing insurance please contact your dedicated risk manager to discuss the benefits and services of personal homeowners insurance coverage.
The information contained on this page is provided for informational and educational purposes only. It contains general information on insurance issues and may not reflect the most current developments in insurance coverage and is unlikely to apply in all factual scenarios. The information does not include all the terms, coverages, exclusions, limitations or conditions that may be contained in the actual insurance contract language. The policies themselves must be read for those details. Sample policy forms will be made available upon reasonable request.