Owning a diner, pub, catering company, bakery, gourmet restaurant, cafe, or fast food establishment —from location to atmosphere to cuisine—makes your business exposure unique. Swingle Collins offers custom coverage plans for your restaurant, bar, or catering business that suit your specific risks.



  • Fine Dining Restaurants

  • Fast Food Establishments

  • Family Style Restaurants

  • Diners

  • Bars & Taverns

  • BYOB Establishments

  • Catering Companies

  • Delicatessens



  • Food / Wine Spoilage

  • Business Income

  • Off Premise Power Failure

  • Food Contamination

  • Auto Coverage – Delivery/Valet

  • Liquor Liability

  • Crime Insurance

  • Employment Practices Liability

  • Cyber & Privacy Liability

  • 3rd Party Discrimination


Swingle, Collins & Associates specializes in restaurant insurance coverage The descriptions of coverages listed on this website are brief and subject to the provisions, limitations, and exclusions that can only be expressed in your policy and related endorsements. For additional information of how Swingle, Collins & Associates can assist in meeting your coverage needs for food/wine spoilage, food contamination, or delivery/valet insurance please contact your dedicated risk manager. The information contained on this page is provided for informational and educational purposes only. It contains general information on insurance issues and may not reflect the most current developments in insurance coverage and is unlikely to apply in all factual scenarios. The information does not include all the terms, coverages, exclusions, limitations or conditions that may be contained in the actual insurance contract language. The policies themselves must be read for those details. Sample policy forms will be made available upon reasonable request.