farm and ranch insurance There are unique risks facing farm and ranch property owners and their families. Whether your property is designed for work or play, Swingle Collins & Associates is fully prepared for any farm insurance or ranch insurance exposure, such as hobbyists or gentlemen's land operations, dairies, orchards, poultry operations, equine and cattle operations or even newly acquired and undeveloped property. The Swingle Collins Personal Risk Management Team possesses the  knowledge of agricultural demands and understands the complexities that often accompany these unique risk exposures.

Some of the more common risk exposures that Swingle Collins & Associates may address for you are:

  • Hunting or fishing lease operations on your property
  • Crop and land management or hay-cutting by a non-resident
  • Running, boarding, or grazing livestock belonging to a non-resident or third party
  • Permissive use of land to a non-resident or non-property owner for hay-cutting
  • ATVs, dirt bikes and land management equipment on and off premises
  • Raising of animals for sale, hunting or population growth
  • Royalty interest, such as oil and gas, mineral and timber rights, or miscellaneous operations on the property
  • Non-owned autos, ranch-worker non-owned liability, or ranch-worker owned auto during scope and course of employment
  • Injury to a third party caused by owned livestock
  • Livestock and equine mortality
  • Off-premises horseback riding that causes injury to a third party
  • Pollution from an above ground petroleum tank, pesticide and herbicide spraying operations, petroleum and mineral (oil) runoff or water and soil contamination
  • Third party property operations such as oil and gas operations and equipment, wind farms, transportation development, or ecological development and restrictions
  • Correct ownership entity, such as individual name, family trust, limited partnership, LLC, or corporate name
  • Corporate activities including executive retreats, client meetings or corporate entertainment
  • Leasing property for your company or a third party

Please contact one of our personal risk managers to discuss the protection of your farm or ranch.

Swingle, Collins & Associates specializes in farm and ranch insurance coverage The descriptions of coverages listed on this website are brief and subject to the provisions, limitations, and exclusions that can only be expressed in your policy and related endorsements. For additional information of how Swingle, Collins & Associates can assist in meeting your coverage needs for farm and ranch insurance please contact your dedicated risk manager to discuss the benefits and services of personal homeowners insurance coverage.

The information contained on this page is provided for informational and educational purposes only. It contains general information on insurance issues and may not reflect the most current developments in insurance coverage and is unlikely to apply in all factual scenarios. The information does not include all the terms, coverages, exclusions, limitations or conditions that may be contained in the actual insurance contract language. The policies themselves must be read for those details. Sample policy forms will be made available upon reasonable request.