Swingle Collins Helps Mitigate Costs Associated with Workers' Compensation Claims
Through proven, innovative strategies refined over decades, Swingle Collins and the EMPLOYERS Claim Department helps you mitigate costs associated with workers’ compensation claims. Swingle Collins is able to provide high quality and efficient claim management services by offering our small business customers who are insured with Employers the following benefits:
- A dedicated Claim Reporting Center with 24/7, multilingual claim reporting either by phone or online.
- Claim Best Practices—Our network of experienced, well-trained claim and medical professionals coordinate and execute prompt, three-point contact with the physician, employer, and injured worker to help control claim costs and facilitate early return-to-work.
- A managed care services program that includes medical care management and utilization review by healthcare professionals, provider network development and management, pharmacy benefit management, and medical bill review and re-pricing.
- Internal Claim Staff and strategically located claim-handling locations.
- Dedicated claim specialists who have strong liability backgrounds and a broad network of providers focused on treating work-related injuries and illnesses.
- In-house fraud prevention specialists who review claims for potential recovery.
- Loss Control Strategies, such as large scale loss investigations to prevent future incidents and identify issues that were not the policyholder’s fault for potential recovery from their parties.