Swingle Collins and EMPLOYERS Help Keep Your Business Safe from Fraud
How Swingle Collins and EMPLOYERS helps keep your business safe from fraud:
- Cases of potential fraud investigated by the EMPLOYERS Fraud Investigations Department and referred to law enforcement have resulted in more than 121 criminal complaints and 67 criminal convictions since 2003.
- The Fraud Investigations Department has recovered tens of millions of dollars since 2003, helping to protect incurred loss amounts.
- The investigation of criminal fraud is completely integrated into the basic claim investigation functions.
- EMPLOYERS’ anti-fraud material, posters, payroll stuffers and the Top 10 Warning Signs of Workers’ Compensation Fraud informative flyer are available in the Agent Marketing Tool Box (AMT).
- An EMPLOYERS “Fraud Hotline” and email address are operational 24 hours per day, seven days a week (including holidays), for the reporting of suspected workers’ compensation fraud.
The EMPLOYERS Fraud Investigations Department may be contacted through the EMPLOYERS Fraud Hotline at (800)750-3939 or email@example.com.
Additional anti-fraud training materials are also available through the EMPLOYERS Fraud Investigations Department. Go to http://www.employers.com/business/fraud_prevention.aspx for more information on our anti-fraud programs. Anti-fraud posters and flyers may be obtained from the Agent Marketing Toolbox.