Professional Athletes & Entertainers Insurance
When you have a high profile occupation or lifestyle, your words, actions and opinions are constantly scrutinized and provided by the media for all to see. Privacy is a luxury, and pro-active family protection is crucial. A personal brand and public reputation follow as one of the biggest assets a professional athlete or entertainer can protect. Swingle Collins can source and manage Professional Athletes & Entertainers Insurance-related products and specialty coverage programs that address high-severity, social risks common with employment and lifestyle in the public eye.
Family Protection Services & Kidnap & Ransom Coverage
- Car-jacking, home invasion, stalking, child abduction, kidnapping, hijacking, private security, post-event counseling and medical expense coverage, professional negotiator, reward coverage (leading to arrest and conviction of an assailant).
Emergency Response and Private Security Services
- Private security consultants, police, international security experts, monitoring services.
Umbrella and Excess Liability
- Additional liability protection to address bodily injury, property damage or personal injury to another party including libel, slander and defamation of character.
- Breach of networks, cyber extortion, cyber terrorism, business interruption, and privacy.
Directors & Officers Liability
- Coverage for actions performed while serving on a not-for-profit Board of Directors.
Employment Practices Liability
- Coverage for domestic employees, personal assistants and domestic child care providers.
Employee Background Checks
- Third party service that will perform criminal background checks on prospective or current domestic employees or child-care providers.
Relocation Service Advisory and Shipping Services
- Nationwide shipping, packing and relocation services with high attention to personal privacy, security detail and client anonymity.
International Travel and Medical Repatriation Coverage
- Specialty coverage providing personal emergency transport for a covered personal and family member to be flown out of a foreign country and repatriated to the United States or preferred point of emergency medical service.
Reputational Defense and Public Relations Counsel
- Resources in the area of family law, entertainment & sports law, and litigation experts.
Family Estate Advisory
- Insurance solutions surrounding Pre-nup, Post-nup and Probate settlement.
- Insuring capabilities for Family Limited Partnerships, Trusts and Corporate Ownership.
- Claims counsel and loss control practice.
Specialty Services Resourcing
- We can align our clients with sophisticated resources such as security services, Realtors, relocation companies, legal defense & counsel, public relations teams, brand management & personal assistants, medical & physical therapy experts, staffing solutions, wealth management and financial advisory services.
Swingle, Collins & Associates specializes in Professional Athletes & Entertainers Insurance coverage. The descriptions of coverages listed on this website are brief and subject to the provisions, limitations, and exclusions that can only be expressed in your policy and related endorsements. For additional information of how Swingle, Collins & Associates can assist in meeting your Professional Athletes & Entertainers Insurance coverage needs for professional athlete insurance please contact your dedicated risk manager to discuss the benefits and services of personal insurance coverage.
The information contained on this page is provided for informational and educational purposes only. It contains general information on insurance issues and may not reflect the most current developments in insurance coverage and is unlikely to apply in all factual scenarios. The information does not include all the terms, coverages, exclusions, limitations or conditions that may be contained in the actual insurance contract language. The policies themselves must be read for those details. Sample policy forms will be made available upon reasonable request.