Consumers have a choice when purchasing their automobiles. Likewise, they have a choice when choosing an automobile insurance carrier. Basically, it comes down to quality.
Our agency focuses on the quality of automobile insurance and makes an effort to provide the best possible coverage for our clients. Our clients have come to depend on us when insuring their luxury automobiles, collector cars, golf cart or Barbie jeep. All the choices available when insuring vehicles through our insurance carriers are meant to lessen the hassle and loss of time from an accident, break-in or breakdown.
We’re experts at making sure that you have the appropriate coverage to fit your situation. Below are many of the coverage options that our insurance carriers are able to offer our clients.
- Higher loss of use limits
- Higher coverage limits for liability and uninsured/underinsured motorist
- Choice of repair shop
- Original equipment manufacturer parts
- Full value for replacement parts
- Lock replacement
- Air bag replacement
- World-wide auto liability coverage
- World-wide rental coverage
- Agreed value option
- Some deductible waivers
- Lease gap coverage
- Road service
- Corporate car/personal extension
Please contact one of our Personal Risk Managers for more information about adequately protecting your automobiles.
A one-of-a-kind car deserves one-of-a-kind protection. At Swingle Collins & Associates, we understand your love for the open road and pride in your car that you’ve worked so hard for. This class of car is more than a purchase, it’s an investment. It's proof that dreams really can come true. We have carefully selected the best insurance carriers in the market to take care of your cherished car.
- No mileage limitations
- Use of original manufactured parts
- Your choice of repair shop
- Higher limits and loss of use coverage
- High physical damage limit capacity to insure some of the most expensive cars in the world
- Agreed Value coverage that increases with the value of the car.
- Competitive pricing
Exotic and Super Car
Some prefer to take the road less traveled, and at a higher rate of speed. At Swingle Collins & Associates, we manage insurance programs designed specifically for high performance and high value automobiles. Protecting your investment and passion is what makes a specialty auto policy so important. We have carefully selected the best insurance carriers with the most sophisticated programs for Exotic, High Value Auto and Super Car collections.
- Worldwide garaging capabilities
- No mileage restrictions
- Coverage for original manufactured parts
- Your choice of repair shop, transport and service team
- Higher limits for physical damage, loss of use, and 3rd party liability
- Sophisticated insurance programs to insure the most expensive cars in the world
- Agreed Value, Stated Value and Actual Cash Value options for each vehicle
- Coverage for OEM parts, specialty components and after-market modifications
- Competitive pricing and special event underwriting
- Auto Club and auto association discounts
Swingle, Collins & Associates specializes in automobile insurance coverage The descriptions of coverages listed on this website are brief and subject to the provisions, limitations, and exclusions that can only be expressed in your policy and related endorsements. For additional information of how Swingle, Collins & Associates can assist in meeting your coverage needs for collector car, or exotic and super car insurance please contact your dedicated risk manager to discuss the benefits and services of personal homeowners insurance coverage.
The information contained on this page is provided for informational and educational purposes only. It contains general information on insurance issues and may not reflect the most current developments in insurance coverage and is unlikely to apply in all factual scenarios. The information does not include all the terms, coverages, exclusions, limitations or conditions that may be contained in the actual insurance contract language. The policies themselves must be read for those details. Sample policy forms will be made available upon reasonable request.