You have worked your entire career at conditioning, strengthening and practicing so that you can perform at the highest level. At Swingle Collins & Associates, we incorporate the same fundamentals into our consultative process for insuring public figures that have a higher liability exposure. We realize the complex nature of your business and personal brand, and some of the heightened social exposures you and your family face. Our moral obligation is to help our clients protect their assets and personal belongings to ensure their security and safety.
- Personal Liability and Professional Liability Programs
- Special Events Coverage for clinics, camps and public relations workshops
- Key Man coverage, Non-Profit & Private Charities, Shell Corporation protection
- Kidnap and Ransom Coverage
- Employers Liability Insurance and Workers Compensation for domestic employees
- Family Protection packages including coverage for kidnap & ransom expense, stalking and car-jacking risks, extortion expenses, identity theft, cyber liability, international travel, and personal security services.
- Personal Injury protection against libel, slander and defamation of character risks
- Business insurance programs for property or intellectual property ownership
- Domestic Staff background checks offered by select insurance carriers
Swingle, Collins & Associates specializes in insurance coverage for professional athletes and public figures. The descriptions of coverages listed on this website are brief and subject to the provisions, limitations, and exclusions that can only be expressed in your policy and related endorsements. For additional information of how Swingle, Collins & Associates can assist in meeting your coverage needs for personal liability, special events, and family protection insurance please contact your dedicated risk manager to discuss the benefits and services of personal homeowners insurance coverage.
The information contained on this page is provided for informational and educational purposes only. It contains general information on insurance issues and may not reflect the most current developments in insurance coverage and is unlikely to apply in all factual scenarios. The information does not include all the terms, coverages, exclusions, limitations or conditions that may be contained in the actual insurance contract language. The policies themselves must be read for those details. Sample policy forms will be made available upon reasonable request.