Warren Lewis Gravely Jr.
Warren was born in San Antonio, TX and moved twice before arriving in Dallas at the age of eight. Warren’s father probably influenced his early career as he worked for 40 years for a Home Insurance Company and retired as a Senior Vice President.
Warren attended Southern Methodist University – graduating in 1963 with a Bachelor’s in Business Administration – majoring in Insurance. His senior year, he served as the President of Sigma Alpha Epsilon Fraternity.
Warren began his insurance career with Continental Insurance Company serving in a marketing capacity from 1966-1967.
In 1967, he joined the agency ranks as a partner of J. Frank Holt. The company merged with Arthur J. Gallagher in 1976 at which time Warren served as Executive Vice President and Partner until leaving the company in 1982.
Because of his non-compete restrictions, Warren spent the next four years as the Marketing Director with real estate development company, Luedtke Aldridge.
On August 1, 1986, Warren joined Swingle Collins & Associates – where he currently serves as one of eight partners.
Warren’s Community activities include:
- Past President, SMU Letterman’s Club
- Past Member, Board of Directors of SMU Mustang Club
- Past President, All Sports Association
- Past Member, Park Cities YMCA Board of Directors
- Past Chairman, Park Cities YMCA Sports Committee
- Member of the Salesmanship Club of Dallas since 1969
- Camp Board Chairman – 1986
- Member, Board of Directors – 1982, 1986, 1990, 1991, 1998
- Member of Camp Board – 1978-1981; 1984-1987
- Chairman of Marshalls, Byron Nelson Golf Classic – 1977-1981
- Chairman of Tenth Tee Shuttle, Byron Nelson Golf Classic – 1986-1989
- Chairman of Gold Drawing Party, Byron Nelson Golf Classic – 1986-1988
- Membership Chairman 1991
- Chairman, Nominating Committee – 1988
- Players Relations – 2000 – Current
Swingle, Collins & Associates specializes in commercial & personal property and casualty insurance coverage in Dallas, Southlake, Highland Park, and Plano. The descriptions of coverage listed on this website are brief and subject to the provisions, limitations, and exclusions that can only be expressed in your policy and related endorsements. For additional information of how Swingle, Collins & Associates can assist in meeting your coverage needs for property and casualty insurance please contact your dedicated risk manager to discuss the benefits and services of personal homeowners insurance coverage.
The information contained on this page is provided for informational and educational purposes only. It contains general information on insurance issues and may not reflect the most current developments in insurance coverage and is unlikely to apply in all factual scenarios. The information does not include all the terms, coverage, exclusions, limitations or conditions that may be contained in the actual insurance contract language. The policies themselves must be read for those details. Sample policy forms will be made available upon reasonable request.
Warren Lewis Gravely Jr.
13760 Noel Road
Dallas , TX 75240