Whether you’ve waited for this day your entire life or for only a few months, special events need special protection, too. At Swingle Collins & Associates, we understand that your wedding day, charity event or party leaves you susceptible to risks that go beyond your personal liability policy.
Available coverage options include:
- General Liability and/or Liquor Liability Coverage for Special Events
- Defense Cost Outside of Policy Limits
- Liability Coverage for Volunteers and Temporary or Leased Workers and Committee Members
- Property Owners listed as Additional Insureds
- Medical Payments Coverage
- Coverage for Damage to Rented Premises
- Spectator Liability
- Host Liquor Liability
- No Deductible
- Prize Indemnification – “Hole in One” type Prize Coverage
- Special Events with up to 10,000 attendee limit
- Wedding & Rehearsal Dates coverage
Each special event insurance policy is different, so before purchasing insurance for your big day, make sure you consult with your personal insurance specialist to ensure that all your special events exposures are being addressed.
Swingle, Collins & Associates specializes in special events insurance coverage The descriptions of coverages listed on this website are brief and subject to the provisions, limitations, and exclusions that can only be expressed in your policy and related endorsements. For additional information of how Swingle, Collins & Associates can assist in meeting your coverage needs for special events insurance please contact your dedicated risk manager to discuss the benefits and services of personal homeowners insurance coverage.
The information contained on this page is provided for informational and educational purposes only. It contains general information on insurance issues and may not reflect the most current developments in insurance coverage and is unlikely to apply in all factual scenarios. The information does not include all the terms, coverages, exclusions, limitations or conditions that may be contained in the actual insurance contract language. The policies themselves must be read for those details. Sample policy forms will be made available upon reasonable request.