Careers – Producers
Are you working in a job and company where you can see yourself retiring in? Swingle Collins & Associates is looking for success-minded insurance producers to join our agency. Insurance is a great second sales career when you find that your current job is limiting your opportunity.
Producer applicants should have several years of sales experience and can show a track history of success. A self-starter with the ability to create and form lasting relationships with customers is a key attribute of our producers. Additional traits of Swingle Collins Producers include a hunger for knowledge and education, self-discipline and good organizational skills. Insurance industry experience is a big plus. Our producers are all college educated (mostly from the old Southwest conference) including an attorney and several MBA’s. Our producers have come from the financial industry, business to business sales, home building, entrepreneurs, and insurance carriers. Our employees are involved in the Dallas community as members of the Salesmanship Club, church deacons and Leadership Dallas.
Benefits of working with our agency include:
- A commitment to staying an independent agency which creates a long & stable career.
- The best production commission structure
- An attainable equity program for successful agents
- The best and broadest direct carrier contracts
- We have earned preferred status with many of our underwriters, and as such are able to access more direct channels to have policies bound, endorsements added to existing policies and priority on client claims.
- Our carrier status designations include: Chubb (Cornerstone Elite Agency), ACE (Platinum Partner), Texas Mutual (Champion Foundation Agent), Liberty Mutual (Platinum Partner), Safeco Insurance (Premier Partner), Hanover (President’s Club)
- Training and Education
- We have both the resources and mentors to ensure you become one of the best and most well-versed agents in the industry.
- Recognition as a best place to work by the Dallas Morning News, Business Insurance, the Insurance Journal & the Dallas Business Journal.
- Producers are W2 employees. Employees get health insurance at no cost to the employee, 401K plans with company match, and free industry education.
We are happy to have a conversation with you to help you better understand this opportunity as well as answer any questions you may have. Even if you are happy in your current situation, things may change. We would like to meet you now and start growing our relationship.