Swingle Collins & Associates is seeking high-achieving, detail oriented Account Managers to join our Agency in the Commercial line of business. If you are an individual that understands the importance of customer service, team, and knowledge; as well as value the ability of acting with agility and flexibility as we grow our independent organization, we are interested in learning more about your background!
- A minimum of 5 years as an Account Manager, along with understanding of Commercial Property & Casualty insurance coverages, underwriting and rating concepts. (Real estate/property coverage experience a plus)
- Hands on experience – Applied Epic agency management system or similar insurance management system
- Proficiency in MS Office
- High School Graduate (College degree – preferred or related work related experience)
- Must hold state Property & Casualty insurance license or willing to obtain one within an agreed upon timeframe.
You will be working with the following Activities in our Insurance Agency Management System:
- Client Relationships
- Policy & Coverage Questions
- Process Cancellation & Reinstatement (once policy is cancelled)
- Adding Clients
- New Business Workflow
- Renewal List Management
- Renewal Workflow Marketed
- Accounts Receivable Management
*This position also has Mastery of the Services and Assistant Account Manager activity skills as well
- Comprehensive Company health insurance (Company pays health premium for employee)
- 401K plan with a discretionary company match
- Paid Time Off
- Training CE classes on and off site
If you are interested in discussing a future opportunity or possibly a different type of role, we welcome a connection to learn more about your background!